Scope, a pocket sized dual input HDMI/MHL projector is an innovative device that lets you carry a 50 inch display that fits in your pocket. The super bright DLP LED lamp in the projector is able to project up to a brightness of 50 lumens. The built-in rechargeable 2800mAh battery lasts up to 2 hours on a single charge and even acts as a back-up battery for smartphones. This innovative piece of technology can be used to project images or other content from any HDMI compatible device and also Smartphones supporting Mobile High Definition Link (MHL). Scope has a built-in speaker and a built in 3.5mm audio jack suitable for running presentations as well as watching movies. All these features of Scope are enveloped in a sleek aluminium body that prevents over-heating of the product. Scope, thus truly manifests the fact that the best things come in small packages.
Ultra-portable Mini DLP Projector with Built-in 2800mAh Back-up Battery
- Portable ultra-slim pocket projector.
- Superior Aluminum body for optimum heat dissipation.
- Projection size up to 50”.
- High quality brightness of up to 50 lumens.
- 2800mAh Back-up battery function for smartphones.
High Quality Projection Guaranteed
- Supports both HDMI and MHL signal input.
- Projection time of more than 1.5 hours.
- Built-in speaker and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Powerful built-in speaker
- Brightness Projection:DLP Lens, 50 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Projection Image Size:10” to 50”
- Projection Distance:333mm~2000mm
- Speaker Output:1W x 2
- Battery Capacity:2800mAh
- Input:5V, 2A
- Output:5V, 1000mA
- Total Usage Time: >1.5 Hours
Availability: Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours